Monday, February 28, 2011

Cabinets

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am re-using the IKEA cabinets from my (now demolished) mud room to outfit the shabin with storage. I already installed some for the kitchen. This day, I finished hanging the rest in the living area. The ones pictured are in the open area, and their tops are a little higher than the loft floor, which you can see on the right. A matching pair is hung on the opposite wall. The handle on the wood faced cabinet is still in its original position. I do plan to move it to the bottom.

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

I hung the remaining two glass front cabinets behind the couch on the divider wall for the (future) shower. There is a gap between the couch and the wall, and I plan to use that area for a narrow cart or folding table that can be pulled out to increase the work surface in the kitchen area when needed.

No comments: