Monday, February 28, 2011

Wrapping Things Up

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

At the end of January, I went up to the shabin for one last trip this winter. This was just a (long) day trip, but I finished off a number of small projects. My goal was to get things in a state where they are ready for us to start enjoying the place come warmer weather. I am happy to report I managed to get everything done that I hoped to. One project you see above is the sign for our camp, posted to a tree at the entrance to our lot. I had the letters made a couple years ago, but now I thought it was appropriate to use them and unofficially christen the camp. I made the sign  from a few scraps of pine paneling, to which I nailed the letters, and sprayed the entire thing with outdoor polyurethane.

There were so many little projects to cover that, instead of one long post, I will shortly make a small posting for each one separately.

No comments: